There are many real estate web pages out there and lots of “REALTORS” that claim to be working for you. Costa Rica is swamped with them. My recommendation is to work with an agent that is a legal resident and that is also associated with one of the registered Costa Rica Real Estate boards. Work with someone that actually owns property here in Costa Rica and has a vested interest in Costa Rica. Someone that has firsthand knowledge of the ways of Costa Rica, the ins and the outs of Costa Rica real estate and can offer you many choices of service professionals to help make it a smooth and joyful experience.
As a consummate real estate professional, I'm committed to providing you the absolute best service. I feel that by educating my clients I put them in a position to make informed decisions, as I take care of the details so that any transaction runs smoothly.
I pride myself on my ability to listen to my clients' needs and plan an effective strategy accordingly. Let me know how I can help you. You may be starting down the road towards buying a home, a vacation destination or investment opportunities and have questions concerning what you can afford, or where to begin. Perhaps you're considering selling your home but are unsure of its value or present market conditions. Or it might be that you have some questions about the real estate you own now in Costa Rica. Whatever the nature of your need, I'm here to lend my resources and experience.
Since there is no real certifiable and monitored MLS in Costa Rica you, as the Buyer, must rely on your Real Estate Agent. The agent must know the market better than anyone so to ensure you see all the possible properties that fit your requirements.
Over the last few years, most of the self-proclaimed “Realtors” went out of business. Only the most successful, experienced, dedicated and educated Real Estate Agents survived.
Over the last few years, myself and RE/MAX were the only companies building and investing in their business and focusing solely on helping their clients buy and sell real estate. As a result, many of the remaining competing realtors joined our RE/MAX office creating a team of the most seasoned, knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy real estate agents in the country. I am a FULLTIME LEGAL RESIDENTS of Costa Rica, Legally Incorporated and Paying taxes.
I am a LICENSED real estate agent, with NAR (National Association of Realtors), CRGAR (Costa Rica Guanacaste Association of Realtors) and CCCBR (Costa Rican Chamber of Commerce for Real Estate).
This means that you – the Buyer – are able to tap into my unrivaled local knowledge and professionalism all backed by the strongest Real Estate group in Costa Rica.
I cover the entire area from Liberia, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Playas del Coco, Ocotal, Matapalo and south to Tamarindo and beyond. I specialize in all areas of real estate: homes, condos, lots, land, commercial development property, Businesses for sale, investment opportunities, rental properties, beachfront, and mountain and farmland.
My Guarantee to you, the Buyer
- My Website will always have the most up-to-date listing information and the most extensive amount of listings. The majority of websites about Costa Rica are inundated with false information and outdated properties. Searching multiple websites is a complete waste of time for you the buyer. I will do the legwork for you; so that you can be assured that you are seeing all the current properties for sale.
- You will have full access to view all properties for sale in our area.
- I will find the current selling price and background information for any property for sale in Costa Rica whether I have it listed or not. No other real estate company in Costa Rica has as much knowledge about the local market as me and RE/MAX
- All the properties that are on my website have gone through my ‘Listing Due Diligence’ process to ensure the property is fit for sale and save you, the Buyer, time, frustration and most importantly money.
- You will always deal directly with me when you inquire about property from this web site. I will never sell your lead like many lead generating real estate websites. If I can’t handle your business we will refer you to a qualified professional that can.
- I will always show you properties that fit your requirements. I work with all the other real estate agencies in the area, to insure that you see EVERY property that is for sale, not just my exclusive listings, like most real estate agents in Costa Rica. Don’t be surprised if you view mostly RE/MAX listings because we do have the overwhelming majority of the best listings in our area.
- I will help you and guide you to negotiate the best possible price and terms for your property you desire.
- I will be by your side through the entire Due Diligence process right up to the actual closing.
- My service does not end with the closing of a sale. I will continue to be available to help you AFTER you have taken possession of your new property. I know that purchasing in a foreign country can be overwhelming, as it was for me the very first time I purchased property in Costa Rica, so I have surrounded myself with the best professionals in all fields, to help make the experience as smooth as possible. From law firms to builders, from property managers to interior decorators, I work with the best!
- I have built and maintained strong relationships with non-Real Estate industry professionals as well Tour Operators, Car Dealerships, Technology experts and Restaurant owners and private parties.
Help Me Help You
- Once I know what type of property you are interested in, your budget and any special needs you have then I can use my extensive knowledge to narrow down the number of properties to present to you, saving you valuable time and allowing you to compare as many properties that you may potentially purchase.
- I ask for feedback once you have seen properties that you like or dislike. Many times once you have seen a few properties your view will change. I have extensive experience in helping clients who have a limited amount of time to see properties and can quickly switch gears and show properties that fit a changed profile on the fly.
We provide appraisal services to both Buyers and Sellers.
I am not totally fluent in Spanish but have many agents in our RE/MAX office that are, and in multiple languages, and our RE/MAX office is open 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. I am always available to help you and I pride myself and being very responsive and quick to return inquiries and any questions that may arise.
Thank you for reading this page and I look forward to assisting you with any and all help that you may need.
Respectfully and Best Regards,
Joseph A. Emanuelli
Broker Associate – RE/MAX Tres Amigos
Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste Costa Rica, Central America
Toll Free From US & Canada 877-661-6074
Member CRGAR, NAR, CIPS, RSPS, IRES, ACP, SDIRA, TRC, ICREA, CRMLS