There are many real estate web pages out there and lots of “REALTORS” that claim to be working for you. Costa Rica is swamped with them. My recommendation is to work with an agent that is a legal resident and that is also a member of one of the registered Costa Rica Real Estate boards and is also SUGEF registered in Costa Rica.
Work with someone that actually owns property here in Costa Rica and has a vested interest in Costa Rica. Someone that has firsthand knowledge of the ways of Costa Rica, the ins and outs of buying or selling Costa Rica real estate, and can offer you many choices of local service professionals to help make it a smooth and joyful experience.
As highly experienced real estate professionals, we are committed to providing you the absolute best service. I feel that by educating my clients, I put them in a position to make informed decisions. I take care of the details so that all transactions run smoothly.
I pride myself on my ability to listen to your needs and plan an effective strategy accordingly. Let me know how I can help you. You may be starting down the road to buying a home, a vacation destination, or an investment opportunity and have questions concerning what you can afford, or where to begin. Perhaps you are considering selling your home but are unsure of its value or present market conditions. Or it may be that you have some questions about the real estate you own now in Costa Rica. Whatever the nature of your needs, I am here to lend my resources and experience.
Since there is no real certifiable and monitored MLS in Costa Rica you, as the Buyer, must rely on your Real Estate Agent. The agent should know the market better than anyone to ensure you see all possible property options that fit your requirements.
Over the last few years, most of the self-proclaimed “Realtors” went out of business. Only the most successful, experienced, dedicated, and educated Real Estate Agents survived.
Over the last few years, both myself and Tres Amigos Realty Group were the only companies building and investing in their business. Focusing solely on helping their clients buy and sell real estate. As a result, many of the remaining competing realtors joined our Tres Amigos Realty Group. Creating a team of the most seasoned, knowledgeable, professional, and trustworthy real estate agents in the country. I am a FULLTIME LEGAL RESIDENT of Costa Rica, legally incorporated, registered with SUGEF, and paying taxes.
I am a LICENSED real estate agent with NAR (National Association of Realtors), CRGAR (Costa Rica Guanacaste Association of Realtors) as well as having many NAR certifications and designations as in CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist), I.R.E.S (International Real Estate Specialist), ACP (Accredited Commercial Professional) as well as RSPS (Resort Second Home Property Specialist) and CLHMS ( Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist).
This means that you – the Buyer – are able to tap into my local knowledge and professionalism all backed by the strongest Real Estate group in Costa Rica, Tres Amigos Realty Group.
I cover the entire northern region from Liberia, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Playas del Coco, Ocotal, Matapalo, and south to Tamarindo and beyond. I specialize in all areas of real estate: homes, condos, lots, land, commercial development property, businesses for sale, investment opportunities, rental properties, beachfront, mountain, and farmland.
My Guarantee to you, the Buyer
- My website will always have the most up-to-date listing information and the most extensive amount of listings. The majority of websites about Costa Rica are inundated with false information and outdated properties. Searching multiple websites is a complete waste of time for you, the buyer. I will do the legwork for you; so that you can be assured that you are seeing all the current properties for sale.
- You will have full access to view all properties for sale in our area.
- I will find the current selling price and background information for any property for sale in Costa Rica whether I have it listed or not. No other real estate company in Costa Rica has as much knowledge about the local market as the Tres Amigos Realty Group, including me.
- All the properties that are on my website have gone through my ‘Listing Due Diligence’ process to ensure the property is fit for sale. This is to save you, the Buyer, time, frustration, and most importantly, money.
- You will always deal directly with me when you inquire about a property from this web site. I will never sell your lead like the many lead-generating real estate websites. If I can’t handle your business, I will refer you to a qualified professional that can.
- I will always show you properties that fit your requirements. I work with all the other real estate agencies in the area, to ensure that you see EVERY property that is for sale, not just my exclusive listings. Be aware that many agents in Costa Rica will only show you their exclusive listings. Don’t be surprised if you view mostly Tres Amigos Realty Group listings because we do have the overwhelming majority of the best listings in our area. However, if another agency has a property that meets your requirements I will present it.
- I will help you and guide you to negotiate the best possible price and terms for your property you desire.
- I will be by your side through the entire Due Diligence process right up to the actual closing.
- My service does not end with the closing of a sale. I will continue to be available to help you AFTER you have taken possession of your new property. I know that purchasing in a foreign country can be overwhelming, as it was for me the very first time I purchased a property in Costa Rica back in 2001, so I have surrounded myself with the best professionals in all fields to help make the experience as smooth as possible. From law firms to registered escrow agencies, to builders, property managers, interior decorators - I work with the best!
- I have built and maintained strong relationships with non-Real Estate industry professionals as well, such as tour operators, car dealerships, technology experts, doctors, dentists, restaurant owners, and others.
Help Me Help You
- Once I know what type of property you are interested in, your approximate budget, and any special needs you have then I can use my extensive knowledge to narrow down the number of properties to present to you. This saves you valuable time and allows you to compare many properties available for purchase.
- Once you have seen a few properties your point of view may change about what you need. I encourage feedback so I can help you find exactly what you are looking for in an efficient way. I have extensive experience in helping clients who have a limited amount of time to see properties and I can quickly switch gears "on the fly" and show properties that fit a changed profile.
We provide appraisal services to both Buyers and Sellers.
I am not totally fluent in Spanish but we have many agents in our Tres Amigos Realty office that are. We even have agents in our group office that speak multiple languages. Our office is open 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. I am always available to help you, and I pride myself on being very responsive and quick to return inquiries and answer any questions that may arise.
Thank you for reading this page, and I look forward to assisting you with any and all your Costa Rica real estate needs.